Are you new to Amazon selling and can’t figure out how to make profits?
New sellers on Amazon have always claimed that finding the appropriate products to sell on Amazon is always the hardest thing to do. The trick is to land a product that saves time, investment and yields the most ROI.
In this article, we go through the steps to finding great products on Amazon.
Step 1: Finding the Perfect Niche
Through AMZ Insight, you will be able to discover a niche in accordance with your interests and the amount you are willing to invest in the long-run. Here’s what you need to keep in mind:
- The niche should have low competition with high sales volume.
- The products should be small and easily movable.
- Your initial investment should be under $100 /product.
How to Use AMZ Insight to Find Your Niche?
Some keyword research is required which one can easily conduct through AMZ Insight Amazon Keyword Generator. AMZ Insight will provide you with a list of keywords, with their search volume on Google. From the list, you can target keywords that are searched a lot but have fewer sellers.
Step 2: Selecting Awesome Products
Now, it’s time to find actual products to sell. Since the niche has been selected, it will get easier to find products to sell. Here are the steps to follow:
- Try not to choose seasonal products.
- Find something handy and light.
- Find something that can make 2 times the profit.
Your initial product list should be about 40 – 50 products out of which you should select about 10 – 12.
Step 3: Sourcing the Selected Products
- Only choose suppliers with a Gold status.
- Do not pay them through Western union (use PayPal instead).
- Always ask for a sample so that you can get to know the quality.
Compare the prices of different sellers and select the cheapest one who also has the best quality product. Carefully go through their ratings and reviews. Do not immediately order in bulk.