The meaning of the words on this page has been defined as:
- “AMZ Insight”, “We”, “Us”, “Our Team”, “the Team” – the employees and owners of AMZ Insight.
- “You”, “Members”, “Users”– the customers of AMZ Insight or anyone using our software.
- Private Information Accumulation: If you agree to use our market research software, you are also agreeing to authorize us to ask for information needed for you to successfully register and use our solution, website, content and any other service we may offer to you in the future. The data you disclose to us may include, but is not limited to, your legal full name, address, email address, PayPal or other payment details, such as your credit card number, and the like. This information may be asked for during account registration, membership subscription, subscribing for blog updates or whenever the customer chooses to sign up with any services initiated or offered by AMZ Insight.
- Non-personal Information Accumulation: We may also collect non-personal, sometimes public information, when you visit, or interact with, our website, use our software or use any of AMZ Insight’s facilities. This information may include data made available to us by the browser you use, technical data about your activity, the pages you’ve visited, the keywords you’ve used, the links you’ve shared and other user behavioral indicators on the website and software. AMZ Insight may also record material given to us by users’ internet service provider, such as your IP address and location.
- Cookie Use: Cookies include information recorded by the website on the computer you use and is transmitted back to the website when the user returns. AMZ Insight puts cookies to use in order to track and get back to their users, amass behavioral data, identify users, how they access the website and other similar user preferences. If users would prefer not to give out such information, they must disable cookies in their web browser. AMZ Insight will not be held for using public information if cookies are allowed and users’ information is transmitted to us. However, some of our functionalities may not work without cookies.
- Use of Collected Information: The information you provide us with is used in the following ways:
- To improve our customer service, feedback and support teams.
- To improve our keyword research tool, our website and other products or services we may choose to provide in the future.
- To create a better user experience and interface for all our services and products.
- To process payments on a monthly basis, or as otherwise agreed upon.
- To send periodic emails, newsletters and other relevant membership and/or user information.
- To produce and run promotions, surveys, quizzes, analysis, contents or other promotional events and activities.
- To give you complete access to our website and all related features.
- To improve and better our overall performance.
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
5.1 All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
5.2 We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
5.2.1 Providing and managing your Account;
5.2.2 Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
5.2.3 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
5.2. 4 Supplying Our products and services to you;
5.2.5 Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
5.2.6 Responding to communications from you;
5.2.7 Supplying you with email Insert Type of Email e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by Insert Description of Unsubscription Method;
5.2.8 Market research;
5.2.9 Analysing your use of Our Site [and gathering feedback] to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
5.3.0 Add further uses as required.
5.3.1 In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
5.3.2 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message AND post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
5.3.3 Advertisers whose content appears on Our Site may engage in what is known as “behavioural advertising” – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that We do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Site.
5.3.4 Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- Protection of Collected Information: AMZ Insight takes the necessary measures to ensure the protection and safety of user information. Our security practices include storage, processing and digital signatures. We try to work hard against the disruption, destruction, duplication, theft and replication of your information, including your email ID, payment details, addresses and other informational that may help identify who you are. We do not, however, guarantee the protection of any user information disclosed to a third-party website which was accessed via AMZ Insight’s website or sponsored content.
- Distributing Your Information: AMZ Insight has a strict policy against selling, renting and trade of any user information. We can, however, share, transfer or transmit information across international borders to our teams spread out in different parts of the world.
6. Do We Share Your Data?
6.1 We may share your data with other companies in Our group. This includes Our holding company and its subsidiaries.
6.2 We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. We currently contract with:
- Stripe (Payment information)
- PayPal (Payment information)
- ConvertFox (Support)
- Google Mail (Email)
- Amazon Web Services (Hosting)
7. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).