Make Your Amazon Selling Great Again
Election fever is in full swing in the US and we’re sure our Amazon sellers aren’t unaffected by it. Whether you’re voting for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, one thing is for sure – we’re all eager to see the fulfillment of the promises of boost in business and economy, made throughout the campaign.
But what of the fall in business in your seller account on Amazon? Doesn’t that deserve a boost too?
If you’re experiencing a fall in Amazon sales, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll tell you exactly how you can, to quote Donald Trump, ‘make your Amazon sales great again.’
Invest in an Amazon Tool
One reason why you’re experiencing falling sales is because you’ve neglected to invest in data analytics. Therefore, the first thing you need to try is an amazon software that tells you the reason behind your falling sales.
A reliable market research tool will:
- Tell you which of your products is bringing your business down
- What is it about this product that customers do not like
- If the keywords you’re using are outdated
- What your competitors are doing that you’ve not yet tried
- What your customers think of your product(s)
- If your prices match market expectations
- How your rank has changed over time
- How your products’ and keywords’ trends have changed on a historical basis.
Begin your Amazon revolution with an Amazon tool for research and analysis.
Win the Amazon Buy Box
Yes, Amazon is competitive but according to Ecommerce Platforms, all sellers on Amazon have a profit margin of over 20%.
This means that most sellers make a healthy living via Amazon. However, very few are millionaires. What’s unique about these sellers is that they actively try to seek the Buy Box position.
Similarly, if you actively try to win the buy box, you will automatically see an increase in ranks and, consequently, an increase in Amazon sales – even if you don’t win the buy box.
You can try these techniques:
- Try to get more reviews
- Decrease your price below competitors’
- Optimize your listing with more and more keywords
- Decrease your order defect rate
- Ship and deliver products timely
- Use Amazon’s FBA – it might seem biased but sellers with FBA tend to win the Buy Box quite often.
Use Offsite and Onsite Marketing
Marketing your products aggressively is among the easiest ways to get noticed and give your products the boost for your sales to pick up.
Through Amazon advertising you can, according to Amazon:
- Drive traffic to your personal website
- Boost your products’ sales
- Get Amazon to sponsor your product
Apart from all that, it’s a known fact that if Amazon is advertising your product on the website, you’ve a high chance of getting better sales.
Offsite marketing and Amazon SEO activities can include:
- Google AdWords and other advertising activities
- Facebook, Twitter and advertising through other social media platforms.
- Promotion on third=party websites
So that’s how you can go about increasing your sales if they’ve fallen too low. You can also try private label selling on Amazon – a very profitable branch of selling on Amazon.
Until next time.