A lot of Amazon sellers, while would love a little technical help with their research, are wary of amazon market research tools that claim a lot more – and rightfully so. Many of these amazon tools do not deliver on their big promises.
However, with AMZ Insight, they can rest assured that not only will all promises be fulfilled, sellers’ amazon profits will soar high up, too.
Economical Packages for Amazon Sellers
AMZ Insight allows you to start using the software for FREE for the first 10 days. Then, you get to subscribe to the package that suits you best:
- Researcher: At $49/month, you get 100 credits to add keywords and products.
- Professional: At $79/month, you get 250 credits to add keywords and products.
- Specialist: At $99/month, you get 500 credits to add keywords and products.
- Warrior: At $99/month, you get 1000 credits to add keywords and products.
Start using AMZ Insight now, to avail all the benefits listed below.
Finding New Niches to Sell on Amazon
As a seller on Amazon, you must be all too familiar with the hardships of finding a new niche when your old one has withered out.
- Analyze a New Niche: Just type in a keyword or product name that interests you, begin tracking and you will be able to see the top searches, categories, and products on Amazon.
- Analyze Demand for Area of Interest: If you’re interested in selling a specific kind of product, you can type in its major/primary keyword and our popularity meter will rank the product’s demand on a scale of 0 – 100.
Competition Evaluation Made Easy
Amongst the plethora of competitors making millions on Amazon, new and old sellers can both be suffocated out of the Amazon marketplace.
- Examine keyword and product competition: Tracking keywords and products enable you to see which keywords and/or products have low, high or neutral competition, allowing you to set achievable targets.
- Tracking individual products: AMZ Insight also allows you to track competitor’s products. This gives you an insider’s view on rising and falling competitor rankings, new reviews and price variations, over time.
Analyze Your Own Sales Performance
Have you achieved your sales target? What will be your profits? Did you rise high enough in the rankings? Get answers to these questions with AMZ Insight.
- Track Own Products: Instead of competitors’, you can track your own products by entering their ASIN in the tracking option. The results will give you a kind of a real-time, behind-the-scenes analysis of your performance.
- Estimated Sales: With AMZ Insight’s Amazon product sale estimator, you can conduct a predictive analysis of your products and make strategic decisions based on the information.
These are just some of the things you can do with AMZ Insight. Registering with the tool will give you a whole lot more to explore.