Amazon sellers are always in search of a magic wand that gives their products an upper hand over their stiff competition. Are you losing Amazon sales because of a higher-ranking competitor? Are you unsure of the keywords to target to attain maximum sales? If your answer is yes, then this article will help you overcome some of the obstacles by using Amazon keyword research tool. Amazon keyword planner software can be the best keyword finder to find top converting search terms. You may be able to find a free toll but usually these do not serve the whole purpose of research and tracking.
Instead of wasting your time around and checking free software you better take free trial of well-known keyword tool. Dubbed the most comprehensive Amazon keyword research tool ever, AMZ Insight will give sellers an unprecedented competitive edge and increase sales up to 30%. Below you will get to know tips and tricks through which your product’s sales will increase. Here is what we cover:
- How Amazon search works?
- How to measure your rank on Amazon?
- How to track your competitor’s keywords?
- How to rank above your competitors?
- Ways to Boost Sales by Using Amazon Keyword Search Tool
How Amazon Search Works?
Amazon uses the A9 algorithm for its search results which is quite similar to the algorithm that Google uses. However, while Google focuses on web pages in its search results, Amazon features products. When it comes to product research, users are a lot more likely to employ Amazon’s search than they would Google’s. This is because Amazon lists everything there about the product on the same page and users do not have to browse as much. When a user run Amazon keyword search, the results are heavily driven by the consumer’s likelihood to buy featured products. In accordance to that, Amazon measures a number of things while collating search results:
- The products consumers are looking for.
- The products more likely to get conversions.
- The products that provide better shopping value.
- The products that most closely match the search word typed in.
How to Measure your Rank with Amazon Keyword Tool
The appropriate usage of keywords is among the factors Amazon considers very seriously when ranking products. Therefore, using your keywords appropriately will help you rank higher and generate more traffic.
In order to ensure you have chosen the right keywords, you must be able to track your keywords and extract data relevant to your selected keywords. While it is possible to manually go through each keyword and spend hours collecting and assembling data, it is much easier to simply use the Amazon rank tracker instead. The tracker allows you to track your product’s performance against any given keyword, during any given period of time.
Track Competitors with Amazon Keyword Research Tool
With the help of this Amazon keyword search tool, you can easily figure out the keywords on which your product is performing well and where it still lags behind your competitors. Using this tool, you can employ a few detective skills by rank tracking to determine which keywords your competitors are using and how they rank on them. This will give you additional ideas about the sort of keywords you can use, too. Resultantly, you can vastly improve on your content marketing strategies.
How to Rank Above Your Competitors?
Once one has determined the keywords being used by your competitors, it is time to figure out ways to make your product rank higher than your competitor’s. Here are a few things you can do to beat out your rivals:
- Rewrite your product description according to customer needs.
- Use different titles to catch their attention.
- Use high resolution images.
- Choose a price point lower than your competitors but still profitable.
- Be more interactive with your users, answering their queries.
- Make customers change their minds about negative ratings.
- Study your analytical data and make informed decisions.
Boost Sales by Using Amazon Keyword Search Tool
There are 3 ways that this tool can help you boost your sales by offering exciting tracking features.
Amazon Keyword Tracking and Monitoring
Amazon uses keywords to match customer’s search demands to products. If you target the right keywords, you are likely to have more customers. The feature will also help you decide on a niche. AMZ Insight helps you in tracking and monitoring keywords in the following ways:
- Popularity: Calculated on the basis of several elements like total search, featured keywords and more, AMZ Insight tells you whether or not the keyword you have chosen is popular.
- Price: The price section allows you to see the highest, minimum and average prices of the products listed under the keyword.
- Marketplace trends: Since Amazon marketplace is present in many different countries, trends will allow you to see where your keyword’s and products are most popular.
- Price Variation: Divided into 2 sections, price variation shows trends of the maximum and minimum prices over a specific period of time.
- Top 5 Buy Box Winners: The top winners of the Buy Box against the chosen keyword are listed here and with tracking, their performance can be measured over time.
Product Search and Tracking
With this feature, users can get their hands on historical data and analytical facts for their own and competitor’s products:
- Price: Again, the maximum, minimum and buy box price of the product will be listed in this section. A historical trend of the data is also displayed
- Best Seller Rank: This can be discerned according to each category or the current position of the product.
- Rating and Reviews: This is what the customers have to say about the product. Your product’s rating out of a possible 5 stars will be shown, along with the total number of reviews your product has garnered.
- Organic Rank Tracking: This is historical data, again and this will show you how your product ranks against competitors over a period of time.
Tracking and Comparison
AMZ Insight, also allows you to track different aspects of your product or another product that you want to keep an eye on. Also, it allows you to see how you are doing against your competitors.
- Compare keywords: Using the keywords ranking graph, see how different keywords are ranking the product at different positions. Then you can easily improve the ranking by optimizing the listing with most relevant keywords.
- Track products: To get to know their pricing, ranking, review and BSR trends over a specified period of time. The tool also enables you to compare how the selected products are doing against your own.
- Sales tracker: AMZ Insight also acts as a sales rank tracker for amazon. It enables you to see how your targeted products have done over a specified period of time.
It has the ability to access real-time data within seconds. AMZ Insight gives you the strength to pinpoint your competitors and really go for their customers, increasing your total sales and profits. With these techniques you can rank higher than ever before. Do a thorough Amazon keyword search using this tool to find out the top searched keywords and optimize your listings with those keywords. It will help you to find, optimize and track listings to see the improvements. We offer 10-days free trial which you can cancel anytime. Sign up now to experience how it can allow you to track the business intelligence data which can be your competitive advantage.