How to Track Competition With Amazon Keyword Tool?
Are you losing Amazon sales because of a higher-ranking competitor? Are you unsure of the keywords to target to attain maximum sales?
If you answered in the affirmative, then this article will help you overcome some of the obstacles you have been facing as a seller on Amazon. With the help of this blog, you will get to know tricks and tips through which your product’s sales will escalate. Here is what we cover:
- How Amazon search works?
- How to measure your rank on Amazon?
- How to track your competitor’s keywords?
- How to rank above your competitors?
How Amazon Search Works?
Amazon uses the A3 algorithm for its search which is quite similar to the algorithm that Google uses. However, while Google focuses on webpages in its search results, Amazon features products. When it comes to product research, users are a lot more likely to employ Amazon’s search than they would Google’s. This is because Amazon lists everything there is to know about the product on the same page and users do not have to browse as much. Amazon search results are heavily driven by the consumer’s likelihood to buy featured products. In accordance with that, Amazon measures a number of things while collating search results:
- The products consumers are looking for.
- The products more likely to get conversions.
- The products that provide better shopping value.
- The products that most closely match the search word typed in.
How to Measure your Rank on Amazon via Amazon Keyword Tool
The appropriate usage of keywords is amongst the factors Amazon considers very seriously when ranking products. Therefore, using your keywords appropriately will help you rank higher and generate more traffic.
In order to ensure you have chosen the right keywords, you must be able to track your keywords and extract data relevant to your selected keywords. While it is possible to manually go through each keyword and spend hours collecting and assembling data, it is much easier to simply use this Amazon Organic rank tracker instead. The tracker allows you to track your product’s performance against any given keyword, during any given period of time.
How to Track Your Competitor’s Keywords?
With the help of this tool, you can easily figure out the keywords on which your product is performing well and where it still lags behind your competitors. Using this tool, you can employ a few detective skills to determine which keywords your competitors are using and how they rank on them. This will give you additional ideas about the sort of keywords you can use, too. Resultantly, you can vastly improve on your content marketing strategies.
How to Rank Above Your Competitors?
Once one has determined the keywords being used by your competitors, it is time to figure out ways to make your product rank higher than your competitor’s. Here are a few things you can do to beat out your rivals:
- Rewrite your product description according to customer needs.
- Use different titles to catch their attention.
- Use high resolution images.
- Choose a price point lower than your competitors but still profitable.
- Be more interactive with your users, answering their queries.
- Make customers change their minds about negative ratings.
- Study your analytical data and make informed decisions.
With these techniques you can rank higher than ever before.