Amazon Keywords Ranking: Proven Tips & Tricks
We at AMZinsight, have been flooded with inquiries about keyword rankings that, how can I use Amazon keywords rankings data to improve my business?
Well, we have discussed with few Amazon experts and sellers as well as to put together our knowledge to answer this thoroughly for your understanding. Let’s be clear that selling on Amazon is not an autopilot business that you just set up once and it will run on its own. That’s why we, at AMZInsight created this intelligent Amazon seller software to assist in running your business.
Better The Rank, More The Sales
Our Amazon keywords ranking tool lets you track the ranks of your products on several keywords and saves your time of manual research. If the rank is high, you will make more sales as your product will show up on top positions and vice versa.
So, this amazon tool helps you to optimize your keywords by continuously monitoring the rankings. The tool will track the changes in the keyword ranking and clearly shows you changes (with + for improved ranks and – for dropped ranking) in the ranks of your product on different keywords.
Find the most searched keywords using Google’s Keyword Planner and add the high search volume keywords to the ranking tool for tracking. You can also find new keywords to target using the Keywords Ideas generator, to give you more potential keyword suggestions to target Amazon search.
How Can Keywords Ranking Tool Help?
Our keywords ranking tool will help you track the rankings and trends of all the keywords that you added and all the work you are doing for the optimization.
It will save whole lot of time that you would have spent in manual research of ranks every day. Not only this, the data collected is shown in graphs and the quick trends for each keyword allows you to quickly understand the changes in rankings. All the hard work is done by this Amazon software and you are ready to take a quick decision based on current rankings.
How Can I Improve Amazon Keywords Rank?
There are some tricks to play this ranking game. Use the following tips and tricks to improve your keywords ranking:
- Change Your Prices: When you have competitors selling the same product at different prices then you should consider changing your price towards the lower end for a certain time period (or to higher end depending upon product) to drive more traffic to your product. More traffic means more sales and better ranking.
- Regular Promotions: When you run a promotional campaign, it quickly boost the sales and each sale means better sales rank that further brings in more customers. Running promotions regularly moves your rankings upward with a consistent pace for the current keywords and lets you target more keywords.
- Keywords Research: Now to target more keywords you must perform comprehensive keywords research. Use Amazon keywords tool for the most relevant keywords suggestions. Target your competitors’ keywords and filter out those you are not ranking for. Specially target and optimize your product for long tail keywords as users who search such queries look for exactly the items they want.
- Improve Listing: Once you have researched more keywords to target, it is recommended to carefully add the product description in bullet points and the title as well. In this way you can optimize your listing to improve the keywords ranking.
- Amazon PPC Campaign: Finally, if you are running any PPC campaign on Amazon or externally, always try to alter the ad contents to find out what works best for you in terms of traffic and conversion. Add specific keywords in the ad to further improve the rankings.
You have to do lot of work in finding and optimizing keywords to beat the competition. Play smart and use the AMZInsight Amazon keyword tool to monitor the rankings.