3 Tips to Boost Sales with an Amazon Sales Tracking Software
Imagine; you come up with an innovative product to list on amazon, you have the best support team you could but you don’t actually make any sales because you neglected a major catalyst for profits on amazon – marketing.
To target a market, you need data and for access to data, you need a reliable amazon analysis tool. Here’s how we at AMZInsight can bring the professional touch you need for stellar marketing.
Amazon Popularity Tracking
Popularity tracking is, fittingly, one of AMZInsight’s most popular features. You can access it when researching keywords.
- How it works: You type in a keyword and we tell you how widely it is being searched for by customers on Amazon by ranking it on a scale of 0 – 100. If the popularity is down, that means the keyword is being ignored by customers.
- What to do with the results: if your chosen keyword doesn’t appear popular, use other important keywords in your niche. If they’re all down, that means you need to change your niche or your product to garner more attention.
AMZInsight’s Price Tracking
Tracking price trends for your and competitors’ products can also be beneficial for you while devising your marketing mix.
- How it works: When you conduct amazon product search by entering a product’s ASIN number, the price trends are displayed. Once you start tracking the product, minute variations are shown via line graphs.
- What to do with the results: Price trends will help you decide how to set a price for your product that attracts a customer base. Once you know what the average, maximum and minimum prices are for your product, you’ll have a better understanding of how much customers are willing to pay.
AMZInsight’s Sales Data Estimation
Based on historical data, AMZInsight also conducts predictive analysis to tell you how much your, or your competitor’s, product will make in the future.
- How it works: Upon a product search and tracking command, AMZInsight displays two boxes labeled “estimated sales” and “estimated revenue” that show figures we’ve predicted.
- What to do with the results: Once you have the estimates and you’re not happy with them, you can conduct activities, like free giveaways and social media competitions, to give your sales a boost. If you’re happy with them, you might want to use our amazon market research tool to take the figures up to millions of dollars.